viernes, 31 de julio de 2020

Post graduate studios



well when I finish the school in 2016, I hope be accepted in any school of medicine, but that not happen.For life decisions, I finished in the USACH studying engineering,
 this year was a really unhappy year because
 I realize that engineer it wasn't for me.

When I did the PSU last year, I didn´t have the score that I needed. So, I decided change my way of thinking. This year I start all over, I decided to study Dentistry but I never forget my dream to be surgeon, so I would want to study a Master´s degree related to that.   


I would like to study Master´s degree about Oral and maxillofacial surgery. I know it, only the name sounds complicate but the more effort it demands, the more rewarded it is. I would like to study abroad. My Moher and I always thinking about that, I really want to study in Europe because the educational system is progressive compared to another place. 

 Living in another country is complicate, not only I have to study also I must to work. The only good about it is that I could learn a lot about my experience job as a surgeon dentist.  I don’t know anything about which educational system there is in university, but I can say that I would like to learn in a blended system because it allow to do many things while you live there. 

I really hope to get my goal, I know it won´t to be easy but there isn´t anything that without effort can´t come be true.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Free Topic ``my dream works´´

My dreamwork: Dentist. I’ve always wanted to study something related to the area of health, I think is a very important work and that those ...