viernes, 31 de julio de 2020

Free Topic ``my dream works´´

My dreamwork: Dentist.
I’ve always wanted to study something related to the area of health, I think is a very important work and that those who do it must have a real vocation about what are they doing.
I really like the idea of being a dentist, I imagine myself working in a few years at a hospital I’d love to work in public system.
Working as a dentist is mostly indoors, but there are many that go to very remote places to take care of the people who live there. I would prefer to stay always in the same place, I don’t like changes so much.
Most of dentist are very well paid, and those who have specialties earn a lot of money. I don’t think that having lots of money is the most important thing about a career.
I wouldn’t like to travel very often, but working as a dentist I don’t think that would be very necessary.
If I had the choice of taking a major, I think I would chose oral rehabilitation, since I entered to university I learned how important is oral health and how many things about health, self-esteem and relation to other people would be affected because having problems in our mouth. Oral rehabilitation is about recovering functional and esthetic aspects after having an injury.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Free Topic ``my dream works´´

My dreamwork: Dentist. I’ve always wanted to study something related to the area of health, I think is a very important work and that those ...